If Microsoft .NET Framework installation error occurs when you try to install Screenshotmonitor, please try to install Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 manually, from the following link:
If you could not install it manually, please follow the instruction or ask your system administrator to follow it:
- Click Start > Run.
2. Type cmd.
3. Right click on cmd and run it as administrator (if you don't have administrator rights, please ask your system administrator follow the instruction).
4. Run the following command in the opened window.
net stop WuAuServ
5. Click Start > Run Type %windir% and press Enter.
6. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to SDold.
7. Click Start> Run type cmd and press Enter.
8. Run the following command in the opened window.
net start WuAuServ.
9. Try to install .Net Framework 4.5 again.
After .NET Framework successfully installed, please install Screenshotmonitor again.